Entering the Awards
The NSW Tourism Awards are a submission and inspection-based program and provide the opportunity to publicly recognise and showcase the State’s finest tourism operators.
The Awards have 31 categories across the industry spectrum. Categories include attractions, festivals and events, ecotourism, tour and transport operators, marketing, accommodation and outstanding contribution from individuals.
For a complete list of categories please click here.
Applications for the 2013 NSW Tourism Awards are now open. Please click here to nominate.
BENEFITS OF ENTERING
The NSW Tourism Awards offer entrants recognition for outstanding achievements, an increased profile and valuable networking opportunities. Including:
- Winning awards highlight to visitors that you are a professional, trusted and benchmarked which will help your business stand out in the marketplace
- Now in its 24th year, this Awards program is the most widely recognised Tourism Awards program in the country and is backed by TICNSW and Destination NSW
- Entrants will increase brand awareness and generate marketing opportunities which will lead to increased sales and revenue
- Entrants will gain exposure to influential and valuable networks, opening up new business opportunities
- Entrants will have the opportunity to benchmark their business against that of peers and competitors
- The questions and criteria have been specifically designed to help entrants develop annual business plans
- Entry in the Awards provides an accurate record and overview for your business
- All entries will receive a site visit by a Judge and receive feedback after the Awards
- Winners will be identified as outstanding tourism businesses in their particular category and gain recognition in front of the industry at the Awards Ceremony and Dinner, which are publicised state-wide.
- Winners and Finalists can include the NSW Tourism Awards logo on all media and marketing materials
- Finally, winners will become automatic finalists in the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards and gain recognition for excellence in the industry on a national stage
For further information, please contact:
Tourism Industry Council NSW
Level 3, 309 Pitt Street,
Sydney NSW 2000
Telephone: 02 9267 6865
Fax: 02 9264 1085